Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lately I have not been a friend to my garbage man!

I have had the irresistible urge to purge things from my house ever since the new year started.  I don't know if it's a bad case of "I want change" or if I'm just sick of all the crap around the house that we never use.  Anyway, I looked out into our garage this afternoon as I am purging more and more junk from the house and thought, my garbage man is going to hate me.  We have so much!  But then again, maybe I should remind them that all my purging is job security for them.  LOL!  Anyway, I have discovered that the less junk there is in my house and the more simplified things are, the better I feel about living here.  Is it just me who feels this way?  The more clutter there is around my house, the more I feel unorganized and a little more frantic.  Also, a part of me feels like I am not doing much as a parent to have all this stuff laying around that I can never keep ahead of the piles and piles of paperwork.  So, here's to me getting a better handle on all the junk in my house, and maybe, just maybe, my garbage man will still like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment